Troubleshoot your device issues
petercreasey's profile

Scholar

• 

235 Messages

Thursday, October 10th, 2013 10:04 PM

Version 10.2 avail when w/AT&T

Is there any word when Version 10.2 might be available from AT&T for our Q10s?

Thanks!

. . . . .  Pete

Teacher

• 

9 Messages

10 years ago

So  went ahead and used Sachesi to upgrade to .2228

Took little time and afterwards side loaded Snap  2.0 which is a Google Play client. Currently running about 25 Andoid apps and loving it. Not giving up BB 10 because AT&T. Quite possibly the reverse.

Guru

• 

921 Messages

10 years ago

Got 10.2.1 OTA on AT&T Z10 today

ACE - Guru

• 

1.2K Messages

10 years ago

YES.

Update is live.  I was already running 10.2.1.2156 (OS 10.2.1.2228).  But this one from AT&T is actually slightly newer - 10.2.1.2179 (OS 10.2.1.2273).

From Crackberry, I already plugged in the numbers to pull the bar files off the production server using Sachesi, but I've decided on updating directly through Link this morning instead.

I will say, thank you, AT&T.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

I just checked for updates on AT&T and found nothing.  Are you sure you got your update through AT&T?

Scholar

• 

235 Messages

10 years ago

For the record with respect to AT&T and BlackBerry, I just got a multi-page promotional brochure from AT&T and it prominently and favorably promotes the BlackBerry Q10 with details and photo.

It was nice to see.

. . . . . Pete

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

I loaded 10.2 from Sachesi last week, and it was updated through my phone today to 10.2.1.2179 by clicking on settings > Software Updates. I have been very happy so far, the contacts seem to be working much better and you can scroll though your inbox rather than having to back out of each message. The picture password is another nice addition. Having the Android apps is a definite plus, there are several that I just couldn't get through BB. It is like having a new and better phone again!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

10 years ago

Sorry for my earlier post.  I am currently installing the update from AT&T

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

10 years ago

A lot of lessons learned in this encounter with AT&T. It should now be very clear where the blackberry user stands with AT&T.

Scholar

• 

235 Messages

10 years ago

Hillbillyjon wrote: It should now be very clear where the blackberry user stands with AT&T.

H,   Are you saying that AT&T has now proven their support for BlackBerry and BlackBerry users?

If so, it's nice to hear.

. . . .  Pete

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Still no link or OTA here in the LA area to update to 10.2.1.xxxx

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.