Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Unlock

Tutor

Unlock

Please help me am going crazy I forgot my password to reset my Kyocera duraXE phone am trying to sell it . It's in excellent condition. Please help I saw something about a puk code. I need help!!!

Message 1 of 4
ACE - Expert

Re: Unlock

The PUK code locks the SIM card to the phone.  You have to call ATT for that.

If the phone is screen locked erase the phone from another device with your google account crededentials in ‘Android Device Manager’

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are customers too, NOT employees. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4
Tutor

No I forgot the reset password. I tried everything I thought I would have put. Nothing , can I get something for the phone I purchased it on 11/28/2016 it's not a year old yet great condition maybe someone could use it for parts? Help me please I paid $269.99 for it. Thanks
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Expert

You mean you put a google lock code on it?  It should still be removed with a remote wipe with your google credentials.  Have you tried that?

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) We are customers too, NOT employees. Our answers are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support