Posted Oct 10, 2012
12:18:00 PM
View profile
Trouble with my contacts hearing me when I am in a call?

Hello everyone.  I have a Samsung Evergreen that I have only had since June of this year and my contacts are having trouble being able to hear me when I have the phone up to my ear.  They say that I sound muffled or that I am on speaker phone.  Has anyone else with a Samsung Evergreen experienced this issue?  When I put the person on speaker phone, then the person can hear me just fine. 

Hello everyone.  I have a Samsung Evergreen that I have only had since June of this year and my contacts are having trouble being able to hear me when I have the phone up to my ear.  They say that I sound muffled or that I am on speaker phone.  Has anyone else with a Samsung Evergreen experienced this issue?  When I put the person on speaker phone, then the person can hear me just fine. 

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 10, 2012 6:48:23 PM
(0)
Expert

Try plugging in a headset to the phone, make a short call, then unplug the headset and try to make a call again, if that does not work you may want to file a warranty claim as per the owners manual of the phone.

Owner's Manual
Download the PDF
How-to Guides
Get the most out of every feature.
Troubleshooting
Help with any issues, big or small.
Warranty
Find out what's covered.
Visit Support page
Get help and learn more.
Register this Product
Exclusive owner benefits.

Knight Rider Rules.gif

AT&T's return policy has changed effective 10/07/12.  You have 14 days to return the device & cxl without a ETF.  Policy info HERE.

Where is Justin Timberlake when you need him?. I need him to billed me a bridge to get a cross all these tears from complainers.This post is protected under the laws of the United States & other Countries. Unauthorized duplication, Distribution may result in civil liability & criminal prosecution.The OP gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of: The mods, Fellow forumites, Canada, The United States Of America, Mexico, USVI & Europe. As well as James Bond.

When the going gets rough, hide in a pillow fort and pretend you don't exist.
Accepted Solution

Trouble with my contacts hearing me when I am in a call?

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Oct 10, 2012 6:48:23 PM
(0)
Expert

Try plugging in a headset to the phone, make a short call, then unplug the headset and try to make a call again, if that does not work you may want to file a warranty claim as per the owners manual of the phone.

Owner's Manual
Download the PDF
How-to Guides
Troubleshooting
Warranty
Find out what's covered.
Visit Support page
Get help and learn more.
Register this Product

Knight Rider Rules.gif

AT&T's return policy has changed effective 10/07/12.  You have 14 days to return the device & cxl without a ETF.  Policy info HERE.

Where is Justin Timberlake when you need him?. I need him to billed me a bridge to get a cross all these tears from complainers.This post is protected under the laws of the United States & other Countries. Unauthorized duplication, Distribution may result in civil liability & criminal prosecution.The OP gratefully acknowledge the cooperation of: The mods, Fellow forumites, Canada, The United States Of America, Mexico, USVI & Europe. As well as James Bond.

Owner's Manual
Download the PDF
How-to Guides
Troubleshooting
Warranty
Find out what's covered.
Visit Support page
Get help and learn more.
Register this Product

Knight Rider Rules.gif

Re: Trouble with my contacts hearing me when I am in a call?

2 of 3 (1,441 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 11, 2012 1:07:49 PM
(0)
ACE - Expert

My husband has had problems like that with his phone...not an Evergreen. He would sound garbled..and I even thought there was something wrong with him the first time that this happened! That's also what he had to do was put it in speakerphone and then switch back...and it seemed to work. I don't think it's your phone, per say, but maybe with an issue with ATT itself. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

My husband has had problems like that with his phone...not an Evergreen. He would sound garbled..and I even thought there was something wrong with him the first time that this happened! That's also what he had to do was put it in speakerphone and then switch back...and it seemed to work. I don't think it's your phone, per say, but maybe with an issue with ATT itself. 

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Trouble with my contacts hearing me when I am in a call?

3 of 3 (1,396 Views)