For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
YalinDogan's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, May 27th, 2012 11:09 PM

Travelling outside the USA, want to use my phone

Hi,

I`ll be travelling to USA next week. I`ll be bringing my unlocked Iphone 3G with me. Can I buy a line from At&t and use it with my phone. I don`t want a long-term contract line. I only be using this line for 3-4 months. Can I use 10cents/minute plan with that line? Can I buy data plan?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

7.1K Messages

12 years ago

You should not have a problem getting a Go-Phone plan from a corporate store.  Check out the plans above under the Shop option in the oragne bar.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

12 years ago

YalinDogan,

The 10 cents a minute plan cannot have a data plan. The $25 and the $50 monthly can have a data plan added to them.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

1.8K Messages

12 years ago

If you buy a SIM *and* cell phone plan at an AT&T store, you are likely to get the SIM for free.

You can buy data only if you buy the $25 monthly plan or $50 monthly unlimited plan. If you bought the 10¢ a minute plan, you would not be eligible for a data plan.

The details are here: http://www.wireless.att.com/cell-phone-service/cell-phone-plans/pyg-cell-phone-plans.jsp

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

12 years ago

Thank you,

So I can buy and use 10 cents/minute plan with my phone, and additional data plan that i bougth. And also do I need to pay for the SIM?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.