Troubleshoot your device issues
bwnotredame06's profile

Scholar

• 

146 Messages

Saturday, January 31st, 2009 7:20 PM

Closed

To those who have had both the FUZE and TILT ,

I have a tilt, Is the fuze that much better ? What are the pro's and cons for each when side by side, And would you recomend keeping the tilt or upgrading ?

Thanks in advance !

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Master

• 

3K Messages

15 years ago

Yes, the Fuze has everything that the Tilt has -- WiFi, stereo BT, GPS -- the whole kit and kaboodle.  Biggest difference (other than the interface) is the increased RAM/ROM and processor speed.  The other thing that the Fuze has over the Tilt is a camera flash, which makes taking pictures in lowlight settings much better.

Master

• 

3K Messages

15 years ago

For me, upgrading from the Tilt to the Fuze was a MAJOR improvement.  It took me awhile to get used to the TF3D interface, but now I wouldn't go back to he Tilt.  Faster processor, double the memory and the TF3D tabs to let me access the important stuff quickly was the key.

However, you're going to get conflicting responses from users on whether it's better or not and there are a ton of threads on here about the Fuze's GPS performance.  I personally have had none of the GPS issues.  Mine works on the Fuze just as well as it did on the Tilt -- hands down.

Scholar

• 

146 Messages

15 years ago

Does the fuze have an actual GPS reciever like the tilt ? What about Wi-fi and stereo Blue-tooth ? I guess the biggest question is what does the fuze not have that the tilit does and visa versa ? Thanks again

Scholar

• 

146 Messages

15 years ago

Well if it has everything , but just faster, then I'm sold , Thanks

Master

• 

4.3K Messages

15 years ago

LKC,

Are you using the stock rom or cooked?

Master

• 

3K Messages

15 years ago

I go back and forth between the stock ROM and the NATF's ROMs.  His are mainly based on the ATT stock ROM -- just without all the bloatware.  I haven't noticed much difference in speed between the two ( ok -- well, maybe a little  Smiley Tongue )and the GPS works great on both.  The WiFi actually works better on the stock ROM -- It's just that I like seeing all the extra memory on the cooked ROM's.  Smiley Very Happy
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.