Posted Feb 15, 2009
8:37:13 AM
Tilit Voice Command on Tilt 6.1
Is the Voice Command on Tilt 6.1 the same full scale version as the $40 Microsoft Voice Command 1.6 that you can buy. Is the one on the phone a lite version and or the full version. if not is it worth it to buy the full version ? Thanks for your help. 
Is the Voice Command on Tilt 6.1 the same full scale version as the $40 Microsoft Voice Command 1.6 that you can buy. Is the one on the phone a lite version and or the full version. if not is it worth it to buy the full version ? Thanks for your help. 
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 15, 2009 11:32:21 AM
(0)
Master
In my experience of using it, it's the full version.  I haven't found anything yet that would make me think otherwise.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Accepted Solution

Tilit Voice Command on Tilt 6.1

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 15, 2009 11:32:21 AM
(0)
Master
In my experience of using it, it's the full version.  I haven't found anything yet that would make me think otherwise.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.

Re: Tilit Voice Command on Tilt 6.1

2 of 2 (1,499 Views)
Solution