Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Jun 17, 2011
8:46:32 PM
The 2nd firmware update of E71x just released (3.30 / v03.30)

My Ovi Suite just noticed me that the second firmware update of E71x just released.

The phone came with 3.27 and then updated to 3.28 soon. This is the second time it has a firmware update.

I am waiting for the others to try the update because I am worried that maybe the update just blocked system hacking without any real improvements.

My Ovi Suite just noticed me that the second firmware update of E71x just released.

The phone came with 3.27 and then updated to 3.28 soon. This is the second time it has a firmware update.

I am waiting for the others to try the update because I am worried that maybe the update just blocked system hacking without any real improvements.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 26, 2011 11:32:29 AM
(0)
Tutor

It works fine and hacks are not blocked.

Anyway, I can't find any improvment either.

It seems that the firmware has been withdrawn by Nokia and it is no longer available through Nokia Suite or NaviFirmEx

Accepted Solution

The 2nd firmware update of E71x just released (3.30 / v03.30)

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 26, 2011 11:32:29 AM
(0)
Tutor

It seems that the firmware has been withdrawn by Nokia and it is no longer available through Nokia Suite or NaviFirmEx

Re: The 2nd firmware update of E71x just released (3.30 / v03.30)

2 of 2 (1,698 Views)
Solution