Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Switching from a flip phone to an iPhone...

Highlighted
Contributor

Switching from a flip phone to an iPhone...

I recently upgraded to an iPhone 7, and I own my old iPhone 6. My husband just has a simple Pantech Breeze which he also owns. I am wanting to know if it would be possible to switch him to my old iPhone 6, and if so, how do I go about getting it done?
Message 1 of 4
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Sage (ACE - Sage)
Accepted by lizdance40
‎09-27-2017 6:14 PM

Re: Switching from a flip phone to an iPhone...

He needs a new SIM card for a smartphone and a data plan.  He may be required to change plans.  Hopefully you have a shared plan now.   

I suggest going to an ATT store for the SIM card.  They will probably charge you $5 for the new SIM card.

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

Thank you very much, and we do have a shared plan.
Message 3 of 4
ACE - Sage

Perfect, your very welcome.  Don't let the store sell you any free stuff (it's not free). 

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support