Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Feb 27, 2014
1:02:18 AM
View profile
Sony Xperia z2
Does anyone know if the new Sony flagship, the Sony Xperia Z2 will be available on At&t?
Does anyone know if the new Sony flagship, the Sony Xperia Z2 will be available on At&t?

Sony Xperia z2

9 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(9)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 27, 2014 8:32:44 AM
(0)
ACE - Expert

No, nobody knows. Usually unless there's an official announcement it takes a while from when the phone is announced to when the rumors start swirling. Also, with Sony seemingly going to a 6-month release cycle Z2 is likely to be obsolete by the time AT&T picks it up (if they do it at all).

No, nobody knows. Usually unless there's an official announcement it takes a while from when the phone is announced to when the rumors start swirling. Also, with Sony seemingly going to a 6-month release cycle Z2 is likely to be obsolete by the time AT&T picks it up (if they do it at all).

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Sony Xperia z2

2 of 10 (21,473 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 2, 2014 6:20:58 AM
(0)
Tutor

I really do hope the xperia z2 comes to att

I really do hope the xperia z2 comes to att

3 of 10 (20,837 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 9, 2014 10:29:34 AM
(0)
Contributor

I have been waiting for them to pick up a Sony phone since the Xperia Z, I don't get it...

I have been waiting for them to pick up a Sony phone since the Xperia Z, I don't get it...

4 of 10 (19,485 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2014 12:36:13 PM
(0)
Contributor

My contract is up in June, 2014 and I will go to Tmobile if ATT doesn't have it by then. Simple as that. Been with ATT for 10 years. IT's Stupid they haven't picked up Sony yet.

My contract is up in June, 2014 and I will go to Tmobile if ATT doesn't have it by then. Simple as that. Been with ATT for 10 years. IT's Stupid they haven't picked up Sony yet.

5 of 10 (18,399 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 17, 2014 4:29:56 PM
(0)
Expert

purplerose2985 wrote:

ATT had Sony about 8 years ago, they where dropped from the ATT lineup awhile back, last reference I can find on a Sony phone release to ATT was back in 2010

purplerose2985 wrote:

ATT had Sony about 8 years ago, they where dropped from the ATT lineup awhile back, last reference I can find on a Sony phone release to ATT was back in 2010

6 of 10 (18,359 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 19, 2014 8:54:45 AM
(0)
Contributor

T-Mobile blows in service. I would rather die then sell my soul to that company.

T-Mobile blows in service. I would rather die then sell my soul to that company.

7 of 10 (9,400 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2014 9:19:44 PM
(0)
Tutor
If like to know this myself, it's the one phone that will get me to abandon Apple.
If like to know this myself, it's the one phone that will get me to abandon Apple.

If like to know this myself, it's the one phone that will...

8 of 10 (5,700 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 7, 2014 9:21:44 PM
(0)
Tutor
Continue... Although I'm an AT&T customer, I work for a Verizon Wireless call center. I just found out that VZW is getting the Z2, hopefully this means Xperia is no longer a T-Mobile exclusive and is coming to all carriers, especially AT&T.
Continue... Although I'm an AT&T customer, I work for a Verizon Wireless call center. I just found out that VZW is getting the Z2, hopefully this means Xperia is no longer a T-Mobile exclusive and is coming to all carriers, especially AT&T.

Continue... Although I'm an AT&T customer, I work for a V...

9 of 10 (5,698 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 8, 2014 1:44:54 PM
(0)
Tutor
Never mind my last reply regarding Verizon, the training info is for the Z2 tab, if it was the phone my hopes would be high for AT&T getting it.
Never mind my last reply regarding Verizon, the training info is for the Z2 tab, if it was the phone my hopes would be high for AT&T getting it.

Never mind my last reply regarding Verizon, the training...

10 of 10 (5,605 Views)