Sony Xperia z2

Highlighted
Contributor

Sony Xperia z2

Does anyone know if the new Sony flagship, the Sony Xperia Z2 will be available on At&t?
Message 1 of 10 (21,680 Views)
ACE - Expert

Re: Sony Xperia z2

No, nobody knows. Usually unless there's an official announcement it takes a while from when the phone is announced to when the rumors start swirling. Also, with Sony seemingly going to a 6-month release cycle Z2 is likely to be obsolete by the time AT&T picks it up (if they do it at all).

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 10 (21,586 Views)
Tutor

I really do hope the xperia z2 comes to att

Message 3 of 10 (20,950 Views)
Contributor

I have been waiting for them to pick up a Sony phone since the Xperia Z, I don't get it...

Message 4 of 10 (19,598 Views)
Contributor

My contract is up in June, 2014 and I will go to Tmobile if ATT doesn't have it by then. Simple as that. Been with ATT for 10 years. IT's Stupid they haven't picked up Sony yet.

Message 5 of 10 (18,512 Views)
Expert

purplerose2985 wrote:

My contract is up in June, 2014 and I will go to Tmobile if ATT doesn't have it by then. Simple as that. Been with ATT for 10 years. IT's Stupid they haven't picked up Sony yet.

ATT had Sony about 8 years ago, they where dropped from the ATT lineup awhile back, last reference I can find on a Sony phone release to ATT was back in 2010

Message 6 of 10 (18,472 Views)
Contributor

T-Mobile blows in service. I would rather die then sell my soul to that company.

Message 7 of 10 (9,513 Views)
Tutor

If like to know this myself, it's the one phone that will...

If like to know this myself, it's the one phone that will get me to abandon Apple.
Message 8 of 10 (5,813 Views)
Tutor

Continue... Although I'm an AT&T customer, I work for a V...

Continue... Although I'm an AT&T customer, I work for a Verizon Wireless call center. I just found out that VZW is getting the Z2, hopefully this means Xperia is no longer a T-Mobile exclusive and is coming to all carriers, especially AT&T.
Message 9 of 10 (5,811 Views)
Tutor

Never mind my last reply regarding Verizon, the training...

Never mind my last reply regarding Verizon, the training info is for the Z2 tab, if it was the phone my hopes would be high for AT&T getting it.
Message 10 of 10 (5,718 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.