Troubleshoot your device issues
Chaoisia's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, May 21st, 2016 9:39 PM

Sony Xperia Z1 C6903

Hello,

Is the Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 compatible with AT&T gophone services?

I wish to buy the Sony Xperia Z1 C6903 as well as it being factory unlocked but I wish to know if it will work with AT&T gophone service.

I remember reading somewhere that it requires certain things like GSM, LITE, and etc. I'm not to understanding on what these mean but I'm assuming they are like channels or something of the like.

What I've found out that the Xeperia Z1 runs on is:

GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900

HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100

LTE 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 / 2600

I also read that location is also an important factor. I live in New Jersey if that changes anything it would be nice to know.

Not to sure if the information provided is all needed but if you need anything else feel free to ask.

Thanks in advance!

Or if anyone wants to recommed another phone that is under $200 and works with AT&T gophone services that would also be apprecieated. The main thing I'm looking for in a phone is speed like ram, ghz, and its cores. Also wanting it to be factory unlocked if possible.

Thanks for reading~

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

3.5K Messages

8 years ago

http://www.amazon.com/Honor-5X-Metal-Unlocked-Smartphone/dp/B019O8YWR0

Best $199 phone out there. It will work with GoPhone service.

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

8 years ago

Check the coverage map.  I did have poor service going through NY to NJ last week.  You can always try a month, then switch if it doesn't work for you.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

8 years ago

I've decided that I will go with the Honor X5 like david suggested.

Also in reply to liz. I wanted to know if it would work without having to buy it and then find out it doesn't work.

Since the Honor X5 works with it and is in my price range then I will be going with it.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.