Troubleshoot your device issues
anonner321's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Friday, July 10th, 2015 1:33 PM

Sony Experia z5

Can you please sell the new Sony phone when it comes out...that would be great thanks

ACE - Sage

• 

117K Messages

9 years ago

The Current Xperia is the z3+ and it was not made for ATT or sold by ATT. The unlocked version is available online if you want it.
the z5 is still just a rumor. I would not expect it to be sold by ATT either.

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hello @anonner321

Glad to see your enthusiasm for the Sony Xperia Z5!  At this time we don’t have any information regarding the release on this phone from Sony but as soon as we do, all product information will be posted on our website.

Thanks,

Charise

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

Was wondering if there was any word of the possibilty that at&t will be carrying the Sony xperia z5. I love At&t but i dont want to have to switch companies if they wont be carrying it 😕 

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

I'm in the same boat. Ready to upgrade, but really want the Sony Z5! come on AT&T...

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I feel the same way I hope this year at&T bring Sony devices if not I wil switch provider and will bring all my friend and family over to a new provider that has Sony.

Contributor

• 

8 Messages

9 years ago

I hope they get the Sony Z5 Xperia - it looks like an awesome phone and I want it

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

AT&T - Please sell the Sony Z5!

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

9 years ago

from what sony is saying they will be selling the phone on there website.  Tmobile might pick it up.  Verizon will have there version that is dumbed down maybe.  If you want a sony phone just buy it from them its easier and cheaper.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.