Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Sony Ericsson W350

Sony Ericsson W350

My newly bought sony ericsson w350 isn't showing up on my imac.  Any reasons?  My w508i would always show up on my imac.  Is the w350 not compatible or something? Plz help!
Message 1 of 6
Professor
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by ManchesterFan7
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Sony Ericsson W350

I believe the w350 is based on the newer A2/DB3150 platform, whereas the w580 was based on the older DB2020 platform. I would advise you to go to the official SONY Ericsson website and download the latest PC Suite for your Mac, install it, and then try connecting your phone to your Mac.

EDIT: Sorry, just realized I wasn't completely clear. The newest PC Suite will have the updated drivers for the newest phones out there, including your w350.

Edit 2: So that way, your Mac will be able to "see" and understand how to handle the w350.
Message Edited by EBSkater on 03-21-2009 11:04:12 AM
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

Did your question get solved?  I am having the same problem and went to the Sony Ericsson website to download the latest PC suite.  However, that is just the problem the PC suite is intended for windows computers not macs.  Did you find a download anywhere else or a solution at all?  Please help.  Thanks!
Message 3 of 6

Yeah it was solved.  Just look above
Message 4 of 6
Highlighted
Expert

Message 5 of 6
ACE - Expert

@Zeusie wrote:
Did your question get solved?  I am having the same problem and went to the Sony Ericsson website to download the latest PC suite.  However, that is just the problem the PC suite is intended for windows computers not macs.  Did you find a download anywhere else or a solution at all?  Please help.  Thanks!

The program for Mac is called iSync, not PC Suite — hope this helps.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support