Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Sony Ericsson Text messaging problem z310a

Contributor

Sony Ericsson Text messaging problem z310a

I want my text messages to pop up when they come in. It just stopped doing this last week. I always have to go into messaging to read a new message. I want to be able to access it right away...it used to pop up on my screen and I could just access it when I flipped open the phone. Anyone know how to fix this?
Message 1 of 6
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by ginnywill
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Sony Ericsson Text messaging problem z310a

I've had that problem with mine before. Have you tried turning off your phone and turning it back on? That usually fixed the problem with mine.
Message 2 of 6
Master

If that doesn't solve it, others have reported that deleting text messages from your phone will allow the incoming notification to appear again.
                                                                                                                         =^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 3 of 6
Contributor

Thanks for the help. I turned the phone off and back on and everything seems to be working fine now.
Message 4 of 6
Tutor

hello. that didnt help me. my problem may not be the same....

{kerri0174, In efforts to avoid board clutter and confusion, we ask that you please refrain from cross and double posting. Please check here for responses to your inquiry. Thank you. }

Message Edited by mod.moose on 11-04-2008 03:41:04 PM
Message 5 of 6
Master

Unfortunately at least at the current time the balance change notifications for PayGo users cannot be turned off.  About the only solution would be to switch to a PYP prepaid plan, and then any $0 balance change notifications won't be sent (deductions from a messaging package, etc.).
                                                                                                                         =^..^=
There must be a happy medium somewhere between being totally informed and blissfully unaware.

- Doug Larson

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support