Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Someone Help. Cant send or receive Pictures and i cant send or receive group texts

Someone Help. Cant send or receive Pictures and i cant send or receive group texts

I have a Nokia Lumia 635. I've called att and Microsoft about my problems and they didn't help me. For some reason I can't send or receive pictures and the same things happens with group texts. I thought it may be because I don't have enough data but when I bought more data I still have the problem. Any time I try to send a picture or a group text it will start to go through then I get a notification saying that it failed. When people to send me pictures or bring me into a group text it will say downloading media content and then it stops. Someone please help me. I dont know how to fix this.
Message 1 of 4
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Someone Help. Cant send or receive Pictures and i cant send or receive group texts

Is your mobile data enabled and working? MMS and group messaging require mobile data, they don't work over WiFi.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4

Re: Someone Help. Cant send or receive Pictures and i cant send or receive group texts

My mobile data is enabled and working. Just to be sure how do I check?
Message 3 of 4
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Lovely_Death68
‎03-24-2016 6:14 AM

I fixed the problem. I went to settings then to cellular and SMS. I turned on the cellular data and it started working again.
Tags (1)
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support