Troubleshoot your device issues
Rnsjones's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, July 31st, 2018 4:24 PM

Will my replacement SIM card work with a new phone?

I am having a replacement SIM card shipped to me from AT&T. I lost my phone. I want to buy a standard flip phone. A go phone or trac phone, but I want to use it on my AT&T multiline account. What do I need to look for so it will be compatible?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

6 years ago

if the sim is physically the same size any phone will work just pop in the new sim card and go

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Than you!!

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

My at&t phone died so I'm trying to use an lg from Verizon that is unlocked but it's not reading my sims card, how do I fix this ?

Former Employee

• 

32.9K Messages

6 years ago

Im not sure its compatible  but @lizdance40 would know more about compatible phones between verizon and at&t

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Is there an AT&T SIM card which will fit an iPhone 3GS?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Yes, of course there is. Didn't you find their SIM in your tray?The 3GS is probably still locked Into AT&T. If you were a faster study, you wouldn't be talking to yourself in a public forum.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Quiero regalarle a mi mamá un moto g6 play pero me vino con At&t, mi madre utiliza el chip de telcel, no se si sea compatible, me gustaría que me resolvieran esa duda

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

My phone dropped my sim fell out. I piy it right back In Anf now it's asking for a sim code. Never heard of it. Can any one help

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.