Sharp STX-2 wil not send photos

Contributor

Sharp STX-2 wil not send photos

My Sharp STX-2 is suddenly unable to send photos. The "sending multimedia message failed" error pops up every time. I can, however, receive photos.

What can I do to resolve this?

Message 1 of 2 (1,379 Views)
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Sharp STX-2 wil not send photos

[ Edited ]

AnonymousApe wrote:

My Sharp STX-2 is suddenly unable to send photos. The "sending multimedia message failed" error pops up every time. I can, however, receive photos.

What can I do to resolve this?

Welcome to the Community, AnonymousApe! I'm sorry you're not able to send pics. Visit here . Click on messaging and email, then Text and Picture Messaging. You will see instructions to send and receive mms messages, however, if you scroll through the step by step instructions, you will find some troubleshooting steps. I hope this helps! 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (1,165 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.