Ask a question

Posted Jan 29, 2013
3:36:05 PM
Samsung Rugby 3 voice call recording?

Does the Samsung Rugby 3 allow for voice call recording?  

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 5, 2013 12:45:23 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager
Edited by jamileh on Feb 5, 2013 at 12:52:13 PM

Do you mean recording the call you're speaking on or just recording you speaking?

Page 98 of the Samsung Rugby discusses creating recordings but it does not look like you can actively record calls you're speaking on. 

Record Audio
Record Audio allows you to record voice memos. It also allows you to send your audio clip to other people as an attachment of an MMS message. Recording time is limited to free memory space available.

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/200808/20080819033419515_att_A837_ug.pdf

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Samsung Rugby 3 voice call recording?

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Feb 5, 2013 12:45:23 PM
(0)
Former Community Manager
Edited by jamileh on Feb 5, 2013 at 12:52:13 PM

Do you mean recording the call you're speaking on or just recording you speaking?

Page 98 of the Samsung Rugby discusses creating recordings but it does not look like you can actively record calls you're speaking on. 

Record Audio
Record Audio allows you to record voice memos. It also allows you to send your audio clip to other people as an attachment of an MMS message. Recording time is limited to free memory space available.

http://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/200808/20080819033419515_att_A837_ug.pdf

--------------

As of May 1st, I am no longer serving as the Community Manager for AT&T. This account will no longer be able to accept private messages. If you have an account related issue, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Samsung Rugby 3 voice call recording?

[ Edited ]
2 of 4 (1,807 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2013 8:26:03 AM
(0)
Mentor

I am talking about recording a call that you are speaking on.  I have looked through the phone's settings during a call and I have not seen anything about being able to do that.  

3 of 4 (1,774 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 6, 2013 8:28:13 AM
(0)
Former Community Manager

That does not seem be a feature of this phone. Please take a look at the link I posted above. 

--------------

4 of 4 (1,771 Views)