Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Dec 14, 2012
12:08:11 AM
Samsung Rugby 2 - help!

Hello everyoneSmiley Happy I bought a Samsung rugby from eBay it was suppose to be gray/black but its yellow/gray....

Way way to flashy whenever I pull it out who ever where ever I am someone notices me... Well more so the phone. LOL

Is there any way I can go to a at&t store to swap it out for a gray one I really don't want to send it back to china and pay for all that shipping..... I got everything that comes with the phone originally 

Thanks Yall ! 

Hello everyoneSmiley Happy I bought a Samsung rugby from eBay it was suppose to be gray/black but its yellow/gray....

Way way to flashy whenever I pull it out who ever where ever I am someone notices me... Well more so the phone. LOL

Is there any way I can go to a at&t store to swap it out for a gray one I really don't want to send it back to china and pay for all that shipping..... I got everything that comes with the phone originally 

Thanks Yall ! 

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 15, 2012 10:30:56 PM
(0)
Expert
You would have to do the return through the original seller on ebay, hopefully you paid with paypal, if you are within the time frame listed on the ebay item and the seller gives you a problem you can dispute the payment with paypal and it will be rectified through them.
Accepted Solution

Samsung Rugby 2 - help!

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 14, 2012 2:17:56 PM
(0)
Former Moderator

ct2001viper,

Sorry about that flashy phone of yours. In the following link you will find the terms, conditions, and restrictions for returns.

AT&T Return policy

James

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

ct2001viper,

Sorry about that flashy phone of yours. In the following link you will find the terms, conditions, and restrictions for returns.

AT&T Return policy

James

Re: Samsung Rugby 2 - help!

2 of 3 (2,552 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 15, 2012 10:30:56 PM
(0)
Expert
You would have to do the return through the original seller on ebay, hopefully you paid with paypal, if you are within the time frame listed on the ebay item and the seller gives you a problem you can dispute the payment with paypal and it will be rectified through them.

Re: Samsung Rugby 2 - help!

3 of 3 (2,504 Views)
Solution
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments