Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Dec 28, 2011
2:49:04 PM
View profile
Samsung GalaxyS, no screen display

I cannot get the screen to display anything. I believe it's fully powered because I hear the boot-up sounds, but I cannot use it it without a working screen. What could cause this? Please help, I have no insurance.

I cannot get the screen to display anything. I believe it's fully powered because I hear the boot-up sounds, but I cannot use it it without a working screen. What could cause this? Please help, I have no insurance.

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 28, 2011 5:51:57 PM
(0)
Master

You have one year warranty from AT&T if you bought new. If you are within 1-year period, give AT&T warranty service a call.

Accepted Solution

Samsung GalaxyS, no screen display

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Dec 28, 2011 5:51:57 PM
(0)
Master

You have one year warranty from AT&T if you bought new. If you are within 1-year period, give AT&T warranty service a call.

Re: Samsung GalaxyS, no screen display

2 of 3 (1,559 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 21, 2014 11:12:43 AM
(0)
Mentor

All I need to get the cell phone display that came with the phone. Starting on top of the page with 'Quick Start'. All else is working well. I lost the the original display without going to the 'factory reset' please

advise.

Thank you much!

pronet1

All I need to get the cell phone display that came with the phone. Starting on top of the page with 'Quick Start'. All else is working well. I lost the the original display without going to the 'factory reset' please

advise.

Thank you much!

pronet1

Re: Samsung GalaxyS, no screen display

3 of 3 (876 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments