Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 18, 2009
11:32:08 PM
View profile
Samsung Eternity

When I receive text messages, the font is very small..  I try to change the font style on the messaging settings under the default style with no success. What am I doing wrong??  It is very hard to read my messages..

When I receive text messages, the font is very small..  I try to change the font style on the messaging settings under the default style with no success. What am I doing wrong??  It is very hard to read my messages..

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 19, 2009 4:18:42 AM
(0)
Guru

goblues64 wrote:

Use the up/down volume buttons when reading a message to change the font size.

Accepted Solution

Samsung Eternity

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
May 19, 2009 4:18:42 AM
(0)
Guru

goblues64 wrote:

goblues64 wrote:

Re: Samsung Eternity

2 of 3 (2,075 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 19, 2009 9:45:38 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks for solving my problem..You're wonderful

Thanks for solving my problem..You're wonderful

Brainwaver