Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Replacement SIM Card

Highlighted
Contributor

Replacement SIM Card

Hi All & Aloha From Hawaii! 

I'm a newbie to the forum and couldn't find the exact answer to my question and I'm sure it's a simple one, so your input would be much appreciated. A phone for one of the two lines on my account was accidentally destroyed, including the SIM. I obtained an unlocked AT&T compatible phone on my own and just need a SIM for it without having to create a new line or change my account plan and pricing. I don't think I can do this online without adding a new line and would have to go to a local AT&T company store to accomplish it, but if someone can verify this for me, I would be very thankful.

Have A Great Day Wherever You Are!

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by Elmah427
‎05-26-2016 12:43 PM

Re: Replacement SIM Card

Just go to an ATT corporate store, you will need to prove the account is yours (account number and PIN code) and they can provide a free SIM card.  

You DO NOT want to add a line

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (2)
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Replacement SIM Card

Thanks for your fast reply and perfect answer to my question! Have an awesome day, or what's left of it depending where you're located!

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements...

Are you Missing Your BOGO Credits? If so, QuarryRye can you help figure out what happened and what to do about it!

Additional Support