For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
myw760's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, May 1st, 2009 1:35 AM

Closed

Reloading original content for W760

I recently executed Master Reset of my Sony Ericsson W760 and lost some of the original content. Does anyone have an idea on where to locate the list of the original content, and from where to reload? That is which applications or games, etc were preloaded from the manufacturer or from at&T wireless. I have searched at&t site and sonyerricson.com without any luck. Thanks for your comments. 

Accepted Solution

Professor

• 

1.2K Messages

15 years ago

There's an amazing website called Google. They have all of what you're looking for. And the Sony site should have a lot of what you're looking for. I've found most of what you're looking for there.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

15 years ago

Thanks for commenting on this question. I did a little homework before posting the question as evidenced in my original post that I searched at&t and sonyerricson.com sites without any success. If have you have found most of the information that I am looking for, it would have been a better comment to add a specific url than simply mentioning the name of the 'wonderful' website. Thanks in advance for sharing the information that you've found on this question.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.