Question about sim cards

Teacher

Question about sim cards

I have a iPhone 4 and a few months ago I got the galaxy s 2. Now don't get me wrong it's a great phone but the battery life sucks, I've had to format the SD card 4 times, and hard reset 2 times. A phone like that should have to do that.

So if I take my iPhone back to at&t and tell them I want to turn that sim card back on (the iPhone's sim card is a mirco sim and GS2 is normal "4G" sim card" will they charge me a activation fee or a upgrade fee? 

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: Question about sim cards

Once a SIM is deactivated, it cannot be reactivated. You will need a new SIM. You may get one for free or they may charge up to $25 for it.
You will not be charged an activation fee. That is only charged when you open a new line. You will not be charged an upgrade fee, that is only charged when you get a new phone, not swap phones.
This is a user to user forum. I am a user, just like almost everyone else on the site.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Teacher

Re: Question about sim cards

o my god thank you! you sir are my new hero!
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support