Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Nov 12, 2008
8:57:06 AM
Push email on personal account?
Hi everyone.  I used to use a Blackberry Curve and really liked the push email capabilities of the phone with my personal email accounts (yahoo.com, gmail.com, att.net, etc).  I'm now using an iphone 3g - which only pushes my yahoo email (sometimes) and I'm in the process of selling the phone - but want to know if the Fuze offers push email to personal email accounts.

Also, I have been playing with the demo in the store and really like it.  I couldn't find a setting for screen brightness - most likely due to the fact I don't know anything about Windows Mobile.

Thanks in advance!
Hi everyone.  I used to use a Blackberry Curve and really liked the push email capabilities of the phone with my personal email accounts (yahoo.com, gmail.com, att.net, etc).  I'm now using an iphone 3g - which only pushes my yahoo email (sometimes) and I'm in the process of selling the phone - but want to know if the Fuze offers push email to personal email accounts.

Also, I have been playing with the demo in the store and really like it.  I couldn't find a setting for screen brightness - most likely due to the fact I don't know anything about Windows Mobile.

Thanks in advance!
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 12, 2008 9:10:57 AM
(0)
Guru
yupSmiley Wink
Accepted Solution

Push email on personal account?

1 reply