Password help

Highlighted
Tutor

Password help

i have an htc fuze and i'm stumped on finding where i can either disable or at least set the amount of time before the lock engages.  thank you!
Message 1 of 5 (2,021 Views)
Master

Re: Password help

Start > Settings > Personal > Lock

You should have the screen that says "Prompt if device unused for. . . " with a dropdown menu to set the length of time.

If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Message 2 of 5 (2,013 Views)
Tutor

And that's the thing, when i select Lock, it brings up the screen where i have to enter my password instead of any type of menu options. 
Message 3 of 5 (2,006 Views)
Master
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mataichi
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Then, you need to enter your password to get to the options.  Once you enter it, the screen will appear and you can change the options.
If you are the original poster (OP) and your issue is solved, please remember to click the "Solution?" button so that others can more easily find it.
If anyone has been helpful to you, please show your appreciation by clicking the "Kudos" button.
Message 4 of 5 (2,003 Views)
Tutor

that got it, thank you very much! Robot Happy
Message 5 of 5 (1,993 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.