Palm freezes for about 10-15 seconds at a time

Contributor

Palm freezes for about 10-15 seconds at a time

I've had my palm Centro sincee about August of '08 and sometimes I will be texting and it will freeze for about 10-15 seconds. It happens with whatever I am doing except my phone calls. Which includes: Browsing the web, reading my email, texting, taking pictures. I'm wondering if anyone has had this problem, or if I can contact At&t about it to see if they can do an equipment switch.
Message 1 of 5
Professor

Re: Palm freezes for about 10-15 seconds at a time

Have you tried a battery pull or performing a master reset on your device to rule out a software issue?

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Yes, I have done a soft reset and a hard reset. I get the same problem after. Any other ideas?
Message 3 of 5
Professor

Sounds like it's time to call warranty!

1-800-801-1101

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

I think it just is a property of the phone I love mine but it does the same thing and I've only had it for a week though I have a bigger problem now I plug my phone into the wall and the charger lights green but the second I put my phone into the charger it unlights
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support