Helpful Links

Palm freezes for about 10-15 seconds at a time

Contributor

Palm freezes for about 10-15 seconds at a time

I've had my palm Centro sincee about August of '08 and sometimes I will be texting and it will freeze for about 10-15 seconds. It happens with whatever I am doing except my phone calls. Which includes: Browsing the web, reading my email, texting, taking pictures. I'm wondering if anyone has had this problem, or if I can contact At&t about it to see if they can do an equipment switch.
Message 1 of 5
Professor

Re: Palm freezes for about 10-15 seconds at a time

Have you tried a battery pull or performing a master reset on your device to rule out a software issue?

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

Yes, I have done a soft reset and a hard reset. I get the same problem after. Any other ideas?
Message 3 of 5
Professor

Sounds like it's time to call warranty!

1-800-801-1101

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

I think it just is a property of the phone I love mine but it does the same thing and I've only had it for a week though I have a bigger problem now I plug my phone into the wall and the charger lights green but the second I put my phone into the charger it unlights
Message 5 of 5
Share this topic
Announcements

Find out how to track your iPhone's delivery!

Have questions about International Plans? Get the answers on Wed. 10/25 at Hello World: International Plans, from 1-4pm ET / 10am-1pm PT!

Let us help you upgrade and activate your device!

Additional Support