For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
chet1210's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Thursday, October 2nd, 2008 3:44 PM

Closed

Palm 750 with wifi

Hello

I have a Palm 750, and I purchased the SPETEC WiFi adapter for the phone. I am able to check my mail using the WiFi feature, I can access my Avantgo, but I cannot get on the web. This is the error message I recieve

"The page cannot be displayed or downloaded becase the connection was lost. Chck the connection and try again later".

I am still connected on line, but as stated above, I can access Avantgo, and my mail.

What am I doing wrong and I would any kind of assistance

Accepted Solution

Guru

• 

321 Messages

16 years ago

Go to the Proxy Manager application (on the Programs screen) and disable the AT&T proxy.

Professor

• 

1.7K Messages

16 years ago

@chet1210 wrote:
Hello

I have a Palm 750, and I purchased the SPETEC WiFi adapter for the phone. I am able to check my mail using the WiFi feature, I can access my Avantgo, but I cannot get on the web. This is the error message I recieve

"The page cannot be displayed or downloaded becase the connection was lost. Chck the connection and try again later".

I am still connected on line, but as stated above, I can access Avantgo, and my mail.

What am I doing wrong and I would any kind of assistance

Are you using Pocket Internet Explorer or another browse such as Opera or Skyfire?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

16 years ago

Pocket Explorer

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

16 years ago

didnt work, I still get an error message. Disabled the proxy..and still I get an error message. Cant download Opera or Safari on it.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

16 years ago

Thank you, I actually reset the device and it works. thank you so much
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.