For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
LeeandDale's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, October 1st, 2010 6:14 PM

PC TO LG PRIME PICTURE TRANSFERS

How do I transfer pics from my pc to my LG Prime phone ?  I purchased the USB cord, but have had NO luck with it....PLEASE HELP!!!

Accepted Solution

Guru

• 

637 Messages

14 years ago

Do you have a microSD card?  If you do, then when you attach the phone to the computer (unless you've changed settings to prevent the question) most phones should ask what mode you want to use, and one of the options will be mass storage mode.  Choose mass storage mode, and you can then use your memory card just like a usb flash drive.

If you don't have a memory card, for most phones you will need one to do what you're trying.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

14 years ago

THANKS.....that worked!!!!!

Guru

• 

698 Messages

14 years ago

It's great that someone supplied a solution. What you can also do, is buy a multi-media card reader.

With this, you can place MicrosSD/MiniSD, etc., storage cards in it . You hook it up to your pc, via the attached USB connector cable. Then the storage card shows up on you pc as an external drive. You can then copy files, via dragging, back & forth. Once files are where you want them to be, you unplug the card reader from the pc, take out the storage card, and reinstall it in your device.

With some devices, you have to 'sync' your phone to the pc, have certain software installed & activated, etc.

A card reader gives you lots of flexibility. The particular one that I use is made by Aluratek. It can handle three different storage card types. You can get them from any major electronic store. They only cost about $15.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.