Troubleshoot your device issues
glwarner's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, November 20th, 2008 6:33 PM

Closed

Opera on Fuze zoom problems

I'm having a couple of issues with Opera.  While browsing any web page the zoom feature on the Navigation Control does not work.  (It works in other programs.)  Also when rotating the phone to landscape mode the display zooms out after a few seconds and displays the page so small you can not read it.  Rotating the phone back to portrait, the display stays zoomed out.  Going back to the previous page usually restores the display to the normal size, not always.  Anyone else seen this happen?

Accepted Solution

Guru

• 

642 Messages

15 years ago

after you open the browser, type in "opera:config" in the web adress locator - you will then see mutliple options to set the browser

Mentor

• 

21 Messages

15 years ago

You can double tap on the area you want to zoom in on. Makes life alot easier than using the circle zoom thingy.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

15 years ago

Double tapping does not work either.  Once it zooms out on its own, the only way to restore it to normal is to reload the page.  I"m  thinkng Opera is not working correctly.  I've looked for settings to change but no success.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

15 years ago

Thanks, Prubin.  I found the problem was I had the "mobile view turned on".  Opera does not like it when the G-sensor changes the screen aspect with that setting turned on.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

15 years ago

I'm having the problem when "mobile view" is turned on...... Its when i flip between regular view and landscape.....  My buddy has the Touch Pro for Sprint and doesn't have this problem with Opera on his phone so I'm wondering why some of us do? Is it faulty phones? It hasn't been 30 days should i try to return it to get a replacement? Any suggestions would be great thanks....

I looked at the opera config not sure what to mess with in there......
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.