Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Not receiving texts on my BlackBerry Pearl 8110

Tutor

Not receiving texts on my BlackBerry Pearl 8110

I just Got a BlackBerry Pearl 8110, Everything was working well for a week, then all of a sudden, I'm not getting all of my text messages.  And the ones I do get/send, are erased almost immediately by themselves.  Is anyone else having this kind of problem with their phone?
Message 1 of 4
Professor

Re: Not receiving texts on my BlackBerry Pearl 8110

@AJ1028 wrote:
I just Got a BlackBerry Pearl 8110, Everything was working well for a week, then all of a sudden, I'm not getting all of my text messages.  And the ones I do get/send, are erased almost immediately by themselves.  Is anyone else having this kind of problem with their phone?

You're most likely running low on memory. Do you have a memory card?

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4
Professor
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by AJ1028
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Huh, that post was a little shorter than I thought it was.

Anyway.

Do you have a memory card for storing ringtones, pictures, etc? You want to make sure you aren't taking up too much space on the device itself. A Blackberry will happily cannibalize itself (deleting messages, call logs, etc) to keep itself running. You may also want to try a battery pull.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s positions, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4
Tutor

Thank you.  It's working much better now.  I appreciate the help.
Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
NEW - Take a look at our best value & price ever for unlimited wireless - AT&T Unlimited Starter and AT&T Unlimited Extra plans!

Additional Support