Troubleshoot your device issues
erikthegreat's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, December 15th, 2007 4:06 AM

Closed

Nokia 6555 problems

I have a Nokia 6555 and it periodically shuts off on me and takes forevor to return also when i plug it into the charger it will repeatedly stop and start charging and it never fully charges and won't hold it's charge a lot.  If somebody could let me know how to fix it or how to get it fixed i'd appreciate it thanks.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

14 years ago

I had the Nokia 6555 for only a few days before it started shutting off on me in the middle of calls and texts.  It would sometimes do it several times in just a few minutes.  AT&T gave me a new battery since I have the insurance plan, but that did not help.  They later sent me a new 6555 and it had the same issue.  I even tried buying a new memory card to see if mine had been corrupted in some way, but that did not help either.  I finally called AT&T and had them send me a completely different phone since I felt it was not reliable (especially since it is my only phone).  My new one (Nokia 6550) has not had any problems, but I wish I had not had all the issues with the other phone since I really liked how it easy it was to use.  The buttons were perfect for texting!  I would not recommend this phone because I gather that quite a few people are having the same issues with it.  Hopefully Nokia will figure out what's up and take care of the issue.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.