Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 28, 2014
12:01:05 PM
No signal on HTC vivid

I've had this problem a lot latley but usually restarting it seems to fix it but today it's just not working. My IMEI says unknown, I've tried a factory reset, popping the battery and sim out, restarting multiple times and nothing is working. How can I fix this?

I've had this problem a lot latley but usually restarting it seems to fix it but today it's just not working. My IMEI says unknown, I've tried a factory reset, popping the battery and sim out, restarting multiple times and nothing is working. How can I fix this?

No signal on HTC vivid

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 31, 2014 10:55:05 PM
(0)
ACE - Master
I'm assuming you are in an area with generally good coverage while this is happening? It's kind of strange how your IMEI number is not being detected... It sounds to me that you may need a new SIM card, especially if you've had your current one for a few years or so. You can stop by any AT&T corporate store and get it replaced for free.

Good luck!

Cat Happy Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 Cat Happy

I'm assuming you are in an area with generally good coverage while this is happening? It's kind of strange how your IMEI number is not being detected... It sounds to me that you may need a new SIM card, especially if you've had your current one for a few years or so. You can stop by any AT&T corporate store and get it replaced for free.

Good luck!

:cathappy: Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010 :cathappy:

Remember that Wild Banchi... 1993-2010
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: No signal on HTC vivid

2 of 2 (281 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments