Troubleshoot your device issues
Paulc47's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, June 22nd, 2017 5:52 PM

No access to advanced settings on zte mobley

My zte mobley times out after 30 minutes. When I go to the attwifimanager and sign in , under settings it only lets me access is changing my password. What should I do to stop the Mobley from timing out? How do I get to advanced setting? Thanks

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Paulc47 Try connecting it from a computer and NOT your mobile device.  

Try different browsers if you can't find the setting.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Thanks, I will try our laptop.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

Gotta use a PC or tablet. That's the only way until they do another firmware update, that I know.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Gdmike wrote:
Gotta use a PC or tablet. That's the only way until they do another firmware update, that I know.

It's not the only way, I can adjust it on my iPhone.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

On an iPhone (at least in Safari), you need to choose the non-mobile view. I can't tell you how to do that because it appears once you've done it there is no way to return to the mobile view, and I don't remember exactly what it was called. There was an obvious pair of radio buttons near the bottom of the screen, like mobile and PC (or something).

Once you have the full view, tap Settings in the left menu, and then look/scroll to the right. It says Settings, and under that Wi-Fi, Network, Firewall, Advanced. Choose Advanced, then under that it says Administrator, Router, Power Save, Time/Date, Device Reset. (On a phone that's over two screens wide...)  Now choose Power Save, and there is your choice - at least if you have V1.01 or newer. Don't forget "Apply" which you'll probably have to scroll to see. And scroll gently and carefully - a quick flick or hitting a window edge can jump you to a different menu entirely!

This would be so much easier if you could shrink it to fit, but it won't stay zoomed out. For normal use I'd really prefer the mobile view, but I can't find a way to get it back. Would also be easier if it didn't forcibly log you out every few minutes! Very frustrating when you're looking for good signal spots.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 years ago

iPhones can, but non-iphones seem to have a problem.

ACE - Expert

• 

16.5K Messages

7 years ago

@Gdmike wrote:
iPhones can, but non-iphones seem to have a problem.

That might be true.  But you said before "Gotta use a PC or tablet. That's the only way", I was just responding that it's NOT the ONLY way. Your phone might have an issue, but that doesn't mean all the other phones do. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.