Troubleshoot your device issues
Bennettchristie's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 31st, 2016 1:13 AM

Need unlock code for a ZTE AT&T go phone

Want to use my contract AT&T SIM card in it.imei# is [edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

@Benedittc wrote:

Oh no, so it is different broadband that T-mobile?

yes....  Its not going to work on LTE with t-mobile.  It will work with 3g only on tmobile and that is only if att will unlock it.

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

8 years ago

This is a user helping user forum and a public forum, not AT&T customer service.

NEVER post IMEI numbers on the internet.

All phone unlocks must go through the unlock portal - www.att.com/deviceunlock

If your device meets the unlock eligibility requirements, you will receive the unlock instructions by email.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

I have the ZTE Mobley (Hot Spot for the car) which I need to unlock, I talked to 5 persons in AT&T Customer Service and they could not help. I moved my services from AT&T to T-Mobile as unfortunately you do not provide services in Argentina, Brazil, Peru nor Japan and I will be traveling for 3 months. My two iPhones were unlocked with no issues, however the ZTE Mobley has been a real issue. I tried the webpage and I received an email saying unable to unlock, I guess because my accounts were just moved. This is sad, as I was with AT&T for more than 8 years, and as you do not provide the service I needed I had to move, and now this has become a nightmare. I think instead of coming back to AT&T as soon as my trip is over I will need to move also my wive's and sons phones. 

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

6 years ago

@Benedittc wrote:

I have the ZTE Mobley (Hot Spot for the car) which I need to unlock, I talked to 5 persons in AT&T Customer Service and they could not help. I moved my services from AT&T to T-Mobile as unfortunately you do not provide services in Argentina, Brazil, Peru nor Japan and I will be traveling for 3 months. My two iPhones were unlocked with no issues, however the ZTE Mobley has been a real issue. I tried the webpage and I received an email saying unable to unlock, I guess because my accounts were just moved. This is sad, as I was with AT&T for more than 8 years, and as you do not provide the service I needed I had to move, and now this has become a nightmare. I think instead of coming back to AT&T as soon as my trip is over I will need to move also my wive's and sons phones. 

The mobley does not support other carriers anyway its only has 850/1900 umts which is not going to work in the rest of the world...  It was made for ATT only...  below is a screenshot of the ZTE site.  I believe these were made not to be unlocked.  The LTE bands are mostly ATT's bands as it has no band 12 support just band 17.

Capture.PNG

1 Attachment

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Oh no, so it is different broadband that T-mobile?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

roasted

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

[Inappropriate content removed]

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.