For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
BlkOut1's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, December 25th, 2011 11:44 PM

Need PUK code for F160 Phone

I just bought the F160 phone for my son for Christmas. He obviously has entered the incorrect pin code 3 times which has locked the SIM card. I need the PUK code for the phone and can't get through to anyone. Customer Service is saying that for reasons beyond their control they cannot take my call....Really!! You took my money when I bought this phone then you charged me $50 more than the phone cost....DISASTER!!! Im not about to be having these headaches with this phone company. I only bought the phone because it was a steal at that price. For hours after I got the phone, I couldn't get any service...wondering if I made a wise decision....and now this. Can I please get reimbursed for the extra $50 that was charged to my account? And can I please get the PUK code so my son can enjoy his Christmas present. Everything else you can come online and have it resolved...so I come online...then you tell me you can't give me the code online that I would have to call customer service....i call customer service...now they telling me to call back at a later date...I mean you all need to get it together or just stop doing business period. How can you expect to have faithful customers when you yourself have not been faithful in what you are saying or advertising. I will be switching my son's phone service...I need reliability as well as stability...not seeing that here and as a new customer...it's a very bad first impression!!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

12 years ago

Turned out that it wasnt the PUK code that was needed it was some kind of sixteen digit network code....however att did give me a free sim card because the other one was blocked and my son is using his phone again...so satisfied for now...thank you. Thank you Att and I also got my funds reimbursed....good deal.

ACE - Expert

• 

13.1K Messages

12 years ago

the easiest way to get the PUK, is to log on to the online account and the PUK can be obtained there.
He can create the online account using his phone number. Easy to sign up, unless it is a go phone. Then I am not sure what you can do.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.