Troubleshoot your device issues
Disablednurse's profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Tuesday, April 16th, 2019 12:49 AM

My iPhone X keeps dropping AT&T network my bill is enormous and I have begged for help

I have had AT&T for years and I was told that my bill would only be about $100 including the cost of the iPhone X! I was told that this is the best phone with the best reception! I am disabled and on a fixed income. My network keeps disappearing! I can’t make phone calls but once in a blue moon. No one can call me and lots of times I have no dial tone or I can call but I cannot hear them and they cannot hear me. I have begged for help from AT&T and they do absolutely nothing! I watched my data flying off my phone and I don’t stream! AT&T made me pay for data I did not use many times upwards of $500 and yet my service is disgusting and all I get from them is you must not get good reception! You would think after all the money I have paid them they would at least send me a signal booster for free!!!! If they don’t help me soon I am changing carriers! And this iPhone X is nothing special and doesn’t pick up any better than my iPhone 6S! I was lied to and although I am giving AT&T the opportunity to make things right I grow sicker of them daily! AT&T fix all of the problems and heartache you have caused me!!!

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

It honestly doesn't sound like a fraud issue to me, either. Why would someone else order two phones and have them sent to your house? In all the fraud cases I've heard of, they have the phones sent to a different address. It sounds like the phones were ordered by accident, either by you or someone else on the account, which isn't a fraud case. That's just a mistake.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

WOW! You really think I am clueless the phones were not set to my address!
They were sent somewhere else in my name! Sorry I am still not impressed

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

You wrote:  "I returned the phones"

If the phones weren't sent to your house and were ordered by someone you don't know, how did you get the phones to return? And I don't know why you keep saying you're not impressed, because no one here is trying to impress you.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

The person contacted me and said a package was sent to their address by
mistake with my name on it! I am tired of educating you guys and I am still

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

@Disablednurse And I'm tired of this story which gets more and more complicated and unbelievable.

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

Pay off your phones and leave AT&T. {keep it courteous}

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

5 years ago

Go bother someone else clueless ##- Please type your reply above this line
-##
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.