Mobile IPv6

Scholar

Mobile IPv6

Does anyone know if AT&T has rolled out IPv6 for its wireless devices?  Any plans to do so if not?

Thanks!!

Message 1 of 3
Community Manager

Re: Mobile IPv6

There is a site that provides any available information about IPv6 technology and roll out:

AT&T IPv6 Support

There is unfortunately no information about wireless devices that I can see at this time.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Scholar

Re: Mobile IPv6

ATTDmitriyCM wrote:

There is a site that provides any available information about IPv6 technology and roll out:

AT&T IPv6 Support

There is unfortunately no information about wireless devices that I can see at this time.

Dmitriy

Yes, I saw that too but could find little to no information on their wireless network.  I'm personally interested in IPv6 and at&t likes to brag how they are a "leader" in this, but I guess not in wireless implementation.

Thanks for your help.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support