Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted Nov 4, 2013
8:26:38 AM
View profile
Mobile IPv6

Does anyone know if AT&T has rolled out IPv6 for its wireless devices?  Any plans to do so if not?

Thanks!!

Does anyone know if AT&T has rolled out IPv6 for its wireless devices?  Any plans to do so if not?

Thanks!!

(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 5, 2013 7:32:12 AM
(0)
Community Manager

There is a site that provides any available information about IPv6 technology and roll out:

AT&T IPv6 Support

There is unfortunately no information about wireless devices that I can see at this time.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Mobile IPv6

2 replies
(1) Me too
(1) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Nov 5, 2013 7:32:12 AM
(0)
Community Manager

There is a site that provides any available information about IPv6 technology and roll out:

AT&T IPv6 Support

There is unfortunately no information about wireless devices that I can see at this time.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

AT&T IPv6 Support

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Mobile IPv6

2 of 3 (1,995 Views)
Solution
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 5, 2013 9:50:46 AM
(0)
Scholar

ATTDmitriyCM wrote:

AT&T IPv6 Support

Dmitriy

Yes, I saw that too but could find little to no information on their wireless network.  I'm personally interested in IPv6 and at&t likes to brag how they are a "leader" in this, but I guess not in wireless implementation.

Thanks for your help.

ATTDmitriyCM wrote:

AT&T IPv6 Support

Dmitriy

Yes, I saw that too but could find little to no information on their wireless network.  I'm personally interested in IPv6 and at&t likes to brag how they are a "leader" in this, but I guess not in wireless implementation.

Thanks for your help.

Re: Mobile IPv6

3 of 3 (1,989 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments