Troubleshoot your device issues
nimeva's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, April 15th, 2015 5:05 PM

Message File Size Limit

My phone isn't the best one, but it allowed me to take pictures and videos. Recently my cat/best friend died and I wanted to message all of my pictures and video of him to my computer. The phone will not synch with the computer when directly plugged in, it isn't even a feature of the model to do things this way. The trouble I've reached is that trying to send the one single video I have of my kitty is apparently too large to send. The phone is a ZTE Z222. The file size is 389kb. Is it forever stuck to this phone or is there some way for me to move it so I can keep his memory closer without having to keep the phone forever?

Community Support

• 

15.2K Messages

9 years ago

Hi there @nimeva

I’m sorry to hear of your loss. I’d be happy to help preserve the memories. The best way to send these files to your computer is going to be via Bluetooth. If you have a Bluetooth enabled device such as a tablet / laptop / computer, you can send the files this way.  You will notice this is one of the options you see when you choose to share a file the same way you can send via text message. If your computer is not Bluetooth compatible, you may require a ‘bluetooth dongle’ to transfer the files.

I hope this helps!

Charise

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 years ago

Thank you for replying, I don't suppose you know a place to get an affordable 'dongle' do you?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.