Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jun 9, 2014
2:37:17 PM
View profile
Managing Wi-Fi on your mobile device

Trouble connecting to wi-fi or turning it off from your mobile device?  On Public wi-fi, are your protecting yourself?

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Trouble connecting to wi-fi or turning it off from your mobile device?  On Public wi-fi, are your protecting yourself?

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 9, 2014 2:41:08 PM
(0)
Employee

Managing Wi-Fi on your mobile device is an awesome article that shares all the details on how to connect wi-fi on your device, how to disable auto connect on your device as well as how to protect yourself when using public wi-fi service!

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
Accepted Solution

Managing Wi-Fi on your mobile device

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Solved
Jun 9, 2014 2:41:08 PM
(0)
Employee

Managing Wi-Fi on your mobile device is an awesome article that shares all the details on how to connect wi-fi on your device, how to disable auto connect on your device as well as how to protect yourself when using public wi-fi service!

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Re: Managing Wi-Fi on your mobile device

2 of 2 (1,623 Views)
Solution