Troubleshoot your device issues
suthrnboy00's profile

Observer

• 

1 Message

Thursday, March 14th, 2013 12:34 AM

Manage Mobile Purchases

If this is posted elsewhere and I missed it then I'll apologize, but I was wondering if there was a way to set up a notification if a mobile purchase is made on my account.  I don't want to spend the money on parental controls, but want to monitor my daughter in case she tries to make some kind of purchase without my permission.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

11 years ago

@suthrnboy00 wrote:

If this is posted elsewhere and I missed it then I'll apologize, but I was wondering if there was a way to set up a notification if a mobile purchase is made on my account.  I don't want to spend the money on parental controls, but want to monitor my daughter in case she tries to make some kind of purchase without my permission.

This is a great question! Visit Manage Mobile Purchases to learn how to block purchases on your account. 

Professor

• 

2.1K Messages

11 years ago

If you call Customer Service they can set it up so that a PIN is required to make any purchases against the account.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

Today, I found that i have charged $9.99 for purchase of "txtglow Portal/Alrts" service. I don't know how this service is activated. I want to cancel this service and want the refund. I went to the 'Manage Mobile Purchases & Downloads' section to request refund but on clicking the service name following error is coming :-

"We are experiencing a failure. Please try your request again shortly. 

Error 500."

and i am not able to proceed. Can you please help me to cancel this service and get the refund. Even i had called customer care but i am not getting any option to make a refund request.

Thank

Honey

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.