Manage Mobile Purchases

Highlighted
Observer

Manage Mobile Purchases

[ Edited ]

If this is posted elsewhere and I missed it then I'll apologize, but I was wondering if there was a way to set up a notification if a mobile purchase is made on my account.  I don't want to spend the money on parental controls, but want to monitor my daughter in case she tries to make some kind of purchase without my permission.

Message 1 of 4 (3,281 Views)
Professor

Re: Mobile Purchases

If you call Customer Service they can set it up so that a PIN is required to make any purchases against the account.

Message 2 of 4 (3,210 Views)
Community Support
Solution
Accepted by ATTJulieCS (Community Support)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: Manage Mobile Purchases

[ Edited ]

suthrnboy00 wrote:

If this is posted elsewhere and I missed it then I'll apologize, but I was wondering if there was a way to set up a notification if a mobile purchase is made on my account.  I don't want to spend the money on parental controls, but want to monitor my daughter in case she tries to make some kind of purchase without my permission.

This is a great question! Visit Manage Mobile Purchases to learn how to block purchases on your account. 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4 (2,630 Views)
Contributor

Re: Manage Mobile Purchases

Today, I found that i have charged $9.99 for purchase of "txtglow Portal/Alrts" service. I don't know how this service is activated. I want to cancel this service and want the refund. I went to the 'Manage Mobile Purchases & Downloads' section to request refund but on clicking the service name following error is coming :-

"We are experiencing a failure. Please try your request again shortly. 

Error 500."

and i am not able to proceed. Can you please help me to cancel this service and get the refund. Even i had called customer care but i am not getting any option to make a refund request.

Thank

Honey

Message 4 of 4 (2,395 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.