Ask a question
Search in Wireless Forums

Wireless Forum

Posted May 30, 2014
8:42:37 PM
View profile
Locator watch

Can att wireless make a locator watch for children and elderly.

there is a great need for a locator watch, to be used for Children of special needs and elderly.

nothing of any reasonable solution exists in the market.

if a watch can be made to support a simm chip and added to the monthly plan, of course no more than $5 per month of locator service. This technology already exists, just a matter of placing in a watch and activate with a SIMM 

Same concept as find my phone, instead find my watch.

this would be a great service and I'm sure a major sell

thanks

Can att wireless make a locator watch for children and elderly.

there is a great need for a locator watch, to be used for Children of special needs and elderly.

nothing of any reasonable solution exists in the market.

if a watch can be made to support a simm chip and added to the monthly plan, of course no more than $5 per month of locator service. This technology already exists, just a matter of placing in a watch and activate with a SIMM 

Same concept as find my phone, instead find my watch.

this would be a great service and I'm sure a major sell

thanks

Locator watch

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 30, 2014 9:34:55 PM
(0)
Employee
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Locator watch

2 of 3 (340 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
May 31, 2014 1:03:24 PM
(0)
Contributor

Thanks for the reply, I just seen the review, not a sound solution.   As well, the band is really not secure for special needs child.  Any other options ?

Thanks for the reply, I just seen the review, not a sound solution.   As well, the band is really not secure for special needs child.  Any other options ?

Re: Locator watch

3 of 3 (273 Views)