LG Xenon question

LG Xenon question

I recently purchased the LG xenon and have a question. This is the first time that I've had the internet on my phone and I want to know why is it that when I go to the internet I can not type in the search box? When I press the keys on the keyboard nothing happens. Please Help Me!!!
Message 1 of 6
Scholar

Re: LG Xenon question

It may sound like a silly question, but is the cursor blinking in the input box that you'd like to type something into? I've found that some of my LG phones don't always jump right to the correct text entry field. If it's not blinking, poke the box with your finger to light it up.
Message 2 of 6
Scholar

You need to use your finger to click on the search box.  When you do this, a new window for your text will open up.  You type in what you want, then press go.  This will take you back to the search screen where you can then select search with your finger.
Message 3 of 6

Thank you so much!!!  I thought that you could type in the little search box. Thanks for all replies. This has really helped.
Message 4 of 6
Scholar

Oddly, Nbay said the same thing I did...just worded slightly different. And they get all the credit. GEEZ....what's this world coming to?

:smileytongue:

Message 5 of 6
Scholar

aww no hard feelings sand!
Message 6 of 6
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Find the Unlimited Plan that works best for you at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Whole Lotta' Data Going On on Wed. 6/28 from 1-4pm ET / noon-3pm CT / 10am-1pm PT!

Find out the very latest about the new iPad Pros!

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support