Troubleshoot your device issues
Mrs.Capricorn's profile

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

Monday, May 18th, 2009 3:16 AM

Closed

LG Xenon question

I recently purchased the LG xenon and have a question. This is the first time that I've had the internet on my phone and I want to know why is it that when I go to the internet I can not type in the search box? When I press the keys on the keyboard nothing happens. Please Help Me!!!

Accepted Solution

Scholar

• 

271 Messages

15 years ago

You need to use your finger to click on the search box.  When you do this, a new window for your text will open up.  You type in what you want, then press go.  This will take you back to the search screen where you can then select search with your finger.

Scholar

• 

449 Messages

15 years ago

It may sound like a silly question, but is the cursor blinking in the input box that you'd like to type something into? I've found that some of my LG phones don't always jump right to the correct text entry field. If it's not blinking, poke the box with your finger to light it up.

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

15 years ago

Thank you so much!!!  I thought that you could type in the little search box. Thanks for all replies. This has really helped.

Scholar

• 

449 Messages

15 years ago

Oddly, Nbay said the same thing I did...just worded slightly different. And they get all the credit. GEEZ....what's this world coming to?

:smileytongue:

Scholar

• 

271 Messages

15 years ago

aww no hard feelings sand!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.