For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
tatesmom's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Monday, November 17th, 2008 10:45 PM

Closed

LG VU ring and vibe?????

I would like to know if it is possible to have the lg vu ring and vibrate?

Accepted Solution

Mentor

• 

52 Messages

15 years ago

Settings/Sound/Alert Type/Ringtones then your option is there to make it ring and vibrate..

Mentor

• 

31 Messages

15 years ago

yes, you can set ring only, vib only or both

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

15 years ago

Thanks for replying, but I was really wanting to know how to make it do both at the same time...  I just got the phone last night and have set up a lot of things, but can't find out how to do this.  I only see an option for vibe OR ring, not to do both.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

15 years ago

Thank you so much, that was driving me crazy!!!  I even went to the chat with a technician, and they were NO help at all.  They told me that it couldn't be done. 

Mentor

• 

52 Messages

15 years ago

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tatesmom said:Thank you so much, that was driving me crazy!!!  I even went to the chat with a technician, and they were NO help at all.  They told me that it couldn't be done.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Technicians, We don't need no stinkin technicians!!  We're smarter then them...  🙂 Glad it worked for you..
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.