For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
tnt1230's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, April 27th, 2017 1:36 PM

LG V10 NOT WORKING

My LG V10 just stopped working and AT&T called LG and they want me to send it to them for 2 weeks for repair. So why they have my phone I do not have a phone that I pay for, I decided to file a claim with insurance since I have that and they said they will send me a LG V6 instead of a V10, which doesn't make me happy since I got the V10 and 2 free batteries with it. My question is really why should I stay with AT&T when I feel like I'm getting the run around with all of this and I have always paid my bill on time had my insurance up to date, (oh and it will cost me 225 for the insurance to send me the new phone), I am extremely frustrated at this time, but I have never had a problem until now. Why should I stay with AT&T?? As of right now I am paying for 2 phones on my plan and only have 1 working.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

7 years ago

@tnt1230 wrote:

My LG V10 just stopped working and AT&T called LG and they want me to send it to them for 2 weeks for repair. So why they have my phone I do not have a phone that I pay for, I decided to file a claim with insurance since I have that and they said they will send me a LG V6 instead of a V10, which doesn't make me happy since I got the V10 and 2 free batteries with it. My question is really why should I stay with AT&T when I feel like I'm getting the run around with all of this and I have always paid my bill on time had my insurance up to date, (oh and it will cost me 225 for the insurance to send me the new phone), I am extremely frustrated at this time, but I have never had a problem until now. Why should I stay with AT&T?? As of right now I am paying for 2 phones on my plan and only have 1 working.

@tnt1230

assurion is not ATT...  The can substitute any phone they like.  The LG G6 is a new phone that just came out.  As there is no V6 I assume G6.  Since the V10 has bootloop issues assurion is not going to give those out as insurance replacements just to have them fail again.  The known issue with the bootloops is why ATT had you send the phone to LG.

I would have a read of this

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/03/class-action-lawsuit-targets-lg-over-legendary-g4-v10-bootloop-issues/

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.