LG Shine Memory Card and Slot Problem

LG Shine Memory Card and Slot Problem

Hello,

I recently just purchased a miniSD memory card for my phone....I have one problem..how exactly does it go into the phone?  I try to put it in and it seems like the little door where you put the card will not close all the way.  Therefore, it does not read the card once it enters the phone and I have to press hard on the part of the phone for it to read it.  I know there is an easier way of getting this card in this slot with out me having to press down on it for it to work all the time!
Message 1 of 3 (2,490 Views)
Scholar

Re: LG Shine Memory Card and Slot Problem

aerotyra05 wrote:
Hello,

I recently just purchased a miniSD memory card for my phone....I have one problem..how exactly does it go into the phone?  I try to put it in and it seems like the little door where you put the card will not close all the way.  Therefore, it does not read the card once it enters the phone and I have to press hard on the part of the phone for it to read it.  I know there is an easier way of getting this card in this slot with out me having to press down on it for it to work all the time!

Insert the card, lable side up, with the conectors toward the phone. Press until you feel a click. Do not use the "door" to insert the card.

HTH (Hope This Helps)
Message 2 of 3 (2,489 Views)
Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author aerotyra05
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: LG Shine Memory Card and Slot Problem

Yes, it is a REAL trick to putting that card in. You basically have to push it in most of the way and if you DON'T have long nails, you kind of need something REAL skinny...like one of those little cards for stores that you can put on a keychain...to push it in the rest of the way. That's what I used anyway.

REGRET NOTHING~

we live & learn~

Message 3 of 3 (2,480 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.