For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Troubleshoot your device issues
BBuchanan's profile

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Friday, August 13th, 2010 8:21 AM

LG Prime On Screen Icons

I currently don't have the ability to post an image of what I'm talking about, so bear with me as I describe it:

Top, Left side near the Signal Strength I have a icon that's a sideways U and only the top has an arrow or point on it. Can someone identify?

Accepted Solution

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

14 years ago

Actually I learned what the icon represents the hard way. It's the call barring feature icon.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

14 years ago

I have the same phone, and as far as we can tell, it means "extended coverage area".  We noticed the change on our phones (my boyfriend has an LG also, just another style) during a trip out of state this weekend.  But what I'm now troubled about is that I am back in my home area, it hasn't changed back to the normal "tower" signal.  If anyone knows how to change this, please let me know.

Scholar

• 

272 Messages

14 years ago

late reply but,

if it is right next to your signal bar on the top left, then it is actually the letter E, meaning your connected to the edge network for data.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

14 years ago

Sounds like your phone updated while you were away and that was the last tower it had connected to. Try turning off the phone, removing the battery and SIM card then press and hold the on button for about 20-30 seconds, insert SIM card and battery then turn the phone back on.  This should fix the problem.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

12 years ago

I have the same Icon on my phone that showed up last night but I figured out what it was.. Have you blocked anyones number in your phone ? If you have you then you probably have the block number feature turned on.. and if you haven't blocked any numbers in your phone then you can turn this feature off by going to :

Menu, Settings, Call, Call Reject, Call Reject On/Off and click on the off ... and that little icon will disappear... you can turn it on by doing the same thing if you should need to block someones number.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.