Icon indicator? Green phone white Square

Contributor

Icon indicator? Green phone white Square

I have an icon indicator at the top center of my phone that can not be removed. The icon looks like a green phone on top of a white rectangle/square. It also looks like it could be a white carrying bag with a green handle. I have no clue what this icon's meaning is. The phone is a LG Xpression 2. Please let me know any info.
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
Community Manager

Re: Icon indicator? Green phone white Square

Hello @twinspan53 

Do you see it here? Those the the only on screen icons I could find in the manual...

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

No sir it's not there.

No sir it's not there.
Message 3 of 5
Community Manager

Re: No sir it's not there.

It could be some kind of hearing aid or TTY option, check in your settings for anything like that and make sure it's disabled.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5
Contributor

Re: No sir it's not there.

go into settings, more, accessibility. Clic on TTY. make sure your TTY off is checked. That is what worked for me.

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Are you looking to upgrade and activate your device?

Let us help make Ordering, Upgrading and Activating easy!

Additional Support