Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Huawei Honor 6X Support

Contributor

Huawei Honor 6X Support

Hello, I had a question regarding the Huawei Honor 6X. I'm deciding to purchase a new phone I recently had the Galaxy S3 which worked perfectly fine with the AT&T GoPhone plan. My question is would the Huawei Honor 6X be compatible with the GoPhone Plan?
Message 1 of 3
ACE - Sage
Solution
Accepted by topic author
Accepted by CeraMalina
‎05-01-2017 12:05 PM

Re: Huawei Honor 6X Support

Yes, it is compatible with ATT and can be used on Gophone.  You might have a problem getting the hotspot working and will have to set the APN settings.  

(The following is included after all posts to save typing) I don’t work for AT&T. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. Our answers are honest, but not always appreciated. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Huawei Honor 6X Support

Hi I have huawei honor 6x, model bln21, I bought the device from another country, the another country's SIM was working fine, after I moved to US, I got Tmobile and it was working perfect too. I just switched my network to ATT, but I do not get signals at all. I get one bar on and off, otherwise no service at all. Any solution to this?

Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements

Do you need to fix, replace or track a device? We Can Help With That!

Additional Support